Monday, July 13, 2015

Writing Red Ice: Days Sixty-Seven through Seventy-One



Well, it's been a good few days. I have a new Chapter Twenty-Five that wasn't in the original outline, but should help ratchet up the novel's tension by a few degrees and add menace to the main villains. It's been a detour, but one I think helps the story. I'm going to use that to expand on a few things for the second go-through. But I need to finish writing it first....

We have a cover for Red Ice! I need to talk to Rick about whether or not I can post it, but I think it's a great cover that fits in well with the rest of the series.

Now, the writing is coming along well, I have twenty-five chapters done and Chapter Twenty-Six should be done tomorrow. I had to finagle some of the original timeline, but I think I'll add some headers to hep keep things straight.

Now, in case you'er wondering, the latest sale rankings for Amazon :

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #65,431 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)

#276 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Military

#531 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military

#625 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military

Again, a few sales will have an effect on the sales ranking, but I think the reviews is just as important. So, if you read it, post a review!

Amazon UK Bestsellers Rank:  #61,434 Paid in Kindle Store

If you are a member of Amazon Prime, Outcast Ops: African Firestorm is on Kindle Direct! Use this link! African Firestorm on Amazon! And check out the other novels in the series!

Red Ice Progress:

Done: Prologue, Chapter 1-25, 50% of Chapter 26
Words Written the last four days: 3,670
Total Word Count: 43,320 (66.65% of 65,000 words)
Average Words Written per day: 610/day (+10)

Later!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment