Thursday, January 26, 2017

Unwilful Neglect


That's the best way to describe it --- It's not that I have been ignoring this on purpose, it's that I really haven't nothing to really say in the last four months.....

What I can say now is the first draft of Outcast Ops: Watchlist has been completed and we (Rick Chesler and myself) are into the editing stage, taking the first draft and making it better. This is the most ambitious one that I've co-written to day --- the action take place across a large section of Europe and the US, as our heroes have to dodge not only the Bad Guys, but the Authorities of several nations.

I finished my part over the past weekend, and have spent the week doing one last polish of that novella and pitching for a couple of gaming projects while I ease my back into outlining those novels.. I haven't looked at them in a while, so, I need to let myself flow back into the swing of things.

Still, it's great that the newest Outcast Ops novel is moving along and should be up on Amazon soon. In fact, here's the cover:


So, what do you think? It's a little different than the others, to see if it's more appealing. Why don't you let us know either way?

Well, back to the grindstone.....

******

The writing update (Unchanged from the last time, but I'd thought I'd post them so everyone [including me] will be reminded of where I am). In addition, starting with this update, I'm included the genre of each novel:

The Assassin Prince (Fantasy) --- Outline (through Chapter 32)
The Darkness of Shadows (Science Fiction) --- Outline (through Chapter 16)
Operation: Broken Chains (Thriller) --- Outline (through Chapter 20)

When I say "Through Chapter X," That means completed chapters. Each of the novels has partially outlined chapters which are not included in the totals above. Any feedback will be welcomed.

*******

Both Outcast Ops novels I co-authored with Rick Chesler are on Amazon and are both part of the Kindle Direct program. African Firestorm is here: Outcast Ops: African Firestorm on Amazon! For those in the United Kingdom, Outcast Ops: African Firestorm on Amazon UK!! Red Ice is here: Outcast Ops: Red Ice on Amazon!. and for those in the UK, Outcast Ops: Red Ice on Amazon UK! For anyone else, please check your country's Amazon Website (if there is one). Also check out the other Outcast ops novels. Outcast Ops: Game of Drones and Outcast Ops: The Poseidon Initiative. Watchlist should be up soon!

In addition, Both Red Ice and African Firestorm are audiobooks! If you're member of Audible, you can listen to them free! The audio versions can be found here:Outcast Ops: Red Ice (Audible) and African Firestorm (Audible)

Please read or listen and leave a review!

Later!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment