Monday, April 13, 2015

African Firestorm is a Go!


I apologize for ignoring this blog for so long, but the main reason is right above --- Outcast Ops: African Firestorm is now published!

You can find it here: Outcast Ops: African Firestorm And there are two other books in the series -- they can be found here: Outcast Ops series.

I must thank Rick Chesler for this opportunity. When I responded to his Facebook post asking for co-authors for this new series of his, I had no idea where this road would take me. He guided me, but let me take the story where it wanted to go, and it went in a couple of unexpected places. Thanks again, Rick.

It has been an eye-opening experience in writing this novel. I spent a lot of time pouring over Google maps, calculating speeds and locations, learning about khat, container ships, Somalia and missiles. I also learned something about writing, outlining, and how no writing plan survives contact with reality. This is my first novel and I am damn proud of it!

I'll be getting back to blogging regularly again and maybe give you a glimpse at the next Outcasts Ops novel I'm working on --- Outcast Ops: Red Ice. It's in the outline stage, but it's already looking like an action-packed story!

That's all for now!

Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment